Extremely Rare, Georges Briard Signed Vintage Mid-Century Barware, "Name Your Poison" Highball glasses, Complete Set of 8
Abigail Fox Vintage Collections brings you an extremely rare complete set of 8 Georges Briard Signed Vintage Mid-Century Barware, "Name Your Poison" Highball coctail glasses. This sought after and hard-to-come-by The Name Your Poison design is very collectible and very limited in the marketplace. It is the pinnacle of Georges Briard patterns.
The "Name Your Poison" complete set would be a stunning display in your bar collection or as wonderful gift for that mad-scientist who loves Chemistry, Alchemy and making great cocktails.
Eight iconic "Name your Poison" highball glasses were designed by Georges Briard in 1966. Decorated in black enamel and 22k gold, each glass has a skull and crossbones above an apothecary label and names of different poisons: Iodine, Wood Alcohol, Nitro-glycerin, Paris Green, Potassium Cyanide, Arsenic, Strych-nine and Carbolic Acid. The bottom of the glass has Name Your Poison with a mortar and pestle, crossed guns, and crossed swords.
- Product - Specs: vintage Highball glasses, Mid-century, 8 highball glasses – in all 8 different poison names, 5 1/2" height, 2 1/2" diameter
- Condition: Excellent condition especially considered the age. There are a few marks that are orig. marks and one glass has a mark on the inside (see pics, mark is from orig sale in 1960's and these glasses have not been used in 50+ years) 🌟 like new 🌟 minimal wear consistent with age and use
- Care: Hand-washing highly recommended
Visit our Instagram and Pinterest account to see a video of the entire glass. As an added service, we are always able to FaceTime with you to show you more pictures of the product before you place your order.
Please read our shipping policy below for HOLIDAY & VINTAGE product terms:
- We only ship within the continental United States
- Shipping charges include professional packaging, insurance and UPS Ground Delivery
- Shipping time averages 1 week and can take longer during the holiday season and other peak periods
- We have no control of shipping times and do our best to get orders out as fast as possible. Please plan accordingly for Holiday and special events.
REFUND and EXCHANGE POLICY: Due to the nature and high-quality of our vintage items, we do not accept refunds or exchanges. Please feel free to contact us for more information. As an added service, we are always able to FaceTime with you to show you more pictures of the product before you place your order.
WE WILL CONTACT UOU ABOUT SHIPPING OPTIONS WHEN PURCHASED.