Sasaki Crystal Cocktail Glasses with Grey Cut Stars in Carrier with Bartender's Shaker
Abigail Fox Vintage Collections brings you a prized set of Sasaki Crystal Cocktail Glasses with Grey Cut Stars in a Carrier with a Bartender's Shaker. This is a chance to add a uniquely Retro "Ad Man" element to your soiree.
Each of 4.5" coupe glasses is without flaw and fits perfectly in the 13" round carrier, which is easy to carry via the pristine teak handle. The 10" shaker features bartender's recipes for various cocktails, with a snug fitting 2-piece top. All come together to make a fabulous presentation, perfect for showing off your renown whiskey sour or martini.
Sasaki Glass started in 1902 in Tokyo by Sojiro Sasaki. A strong tradition of excellence, meant the quality equaled the fine crystal artistry of European glassmakers.
This particular set from circa 1960's is classically designed to fit any decor, from the perfectly clear blown crystal, the bell-shaped bowl, and scattered etched stars.
- Product - Specs: Sasaki Crystal Cocktail Glasses with Grey Cut Stars in Carrier with Bartender's Shaker, circa 1960's
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition, minimal wear consistent with age and use. No chips or cracks.
- Care: Hand-washing highly recommended
Visit our Instagram and Pinterest account to see a video of the entire glass. As an added service, we are always able to FaceTime with you to show you more pictures of the product before you place your order.
Please read our shipping policy below for HOLIDAY & VINTAGE product terms:
- We only ship within the continental United States
- Shipping charges include professional packaging, insurance and UPS Ground Delivery
- Shipping time averages 1 week and can take longer during the holiday season and other peak periods
- We have no control of shipping times and do our best to get orders out as fast as possible. Please plan accordingly for Holiday and special events.
REFUND and EXCHANGE POLICY: Due to the nature and high-quality of our vintage items, we do not accept refunds or exchanges. Please feel free to contact us for more information. As an added service, we are always able to FaceTime with you to show you more pictures of the product before you place your order.